TEAM LEADER – USA market
The requested resource will be responsible for the technical management of the contract acquired, which will take care of the budget and ensure compliance with the planning schedule. He will also have full responsibility for the management and coordination of his team in implementing the executive and constructive project.
In particolare si occuperà di:
- in collaboration with the Project Manager, defining the design and construction development ITEMs also towards the client;
- overseeing the activities related to the execution of the PMU (Performance Mock Up) and VMU (Visual Mock Up);
- verify design outsourcing, manage any review and approve, if necessary, changes to the design;
- take care of the transfer of project activities to the constructive development department;
- supervise the editing of the workshops drawing, the manuals and the installation drawings.
The ideal candidate must have gained experience in the required figure of at least 2-3 years, preferably in companies in the field of architectural envelope. Must have:
- Technical education (degree and / or diploma), supported by consolidated experience gained in the position;
- Excellent knowledge and use of Autocad for 2D, Solid Edge, Solidworks, Inventor for 3D;
- Knowledge and basic use of Revit software;
- Good knowledge of the office package;
- Good communication skills in English;
- Availability for occasional business trip intersede and / or at foreign offices;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team and high operational flexibility.
Working office: Noventa Padovana (PD)
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to the processing of personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the object the working position of interest (TL USA).