RENDERING DESIGNER (internship)
The sought-after resource, assimilated in the technical / commercial structure will provide operational support for creating design renderings related to commercial tender and for the production of detailed technical documents, with objective of acquiring operational autonomy over time.
The candidate must have the following characteristics:
- New graduate in Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of design graphics programs such as Autocad 2D / 3D, Revit and 3D modeling programs
- It is preferential to have obtained the title of BIM Master
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Strong creative attitudes
Complete the sought-after profile: flexibility, analytical skills, ability to work in team, ability to work in dynamic contexts and respecting deadlines.
Working office: Fiorenzuola d’Arda (PC)
Type of contract: training and orientation internship
Interested candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae, complete with photos and authorization to process personal data, at firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the job position in the object.