The requested person will work in support of the Reference Project Manager and will be responsible for the following activities:
- development, maintenance and updating of the Project Master Schedule, with verification of the sequence of activities in the different phases of the work, consistency with the execution times and any deviations from the project baseline;
- analysis of critical issues and support in recovery actions, identifying scenarios for project improvement;
- preparation of the system for calculating the physical progress of the different phases of the project (design procurement, production and installation);
- allocation of resources necessary for the execution of the works;
- support for the preparation of reports and comparison with the customer.
The ideal candidate, aged between 30 and 40 years, with at least 3 years of experience in the role of companies in the metalworking sector, in particular in legal activities in curtain walls and window frames.
Candidates must also have the following characteristics:
- degree in technical / managerial disciplines;
- knowledge and use of the Primavera P6 and MS Project programming SW;
- professional use of excel;
- ability to communicate in English, spoken and written;
- ability to work by objectives, respecting deadlines and deadlines;
- the knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX management system is appreciated;
- availability for transfers or even long-term transfers.
Flexibility, precision, ability to analyze, ability to work in teams and international relations, ability to work in dynamic contexts complete the profile sought.
Job Location: Fiorenzuola d’Arda (PC)
Interested candidates can send their Curriculum Vitae, with authorization to the processing of personal data, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject the job position of interest (REF PP).